Humans like all creatures are part of the Universe. But before that they are part of this earth. Our first relationship is with mother and next with mother nature. For some reasons, especially education which is of military nature, we isolate ourselves. At the end of education we feel cheated with limitations of education. We choose careers against our liking or inclination and live in conflict. Our relationships suffer at the altar of ambitions and the vanity attached thereto. Money brings more money and more sensations. We, never content with ourselves are always in motion to achieve something. As a passenger on train called ambition, we meet people but they are also chasing some destination. Meetings which could turn into vibrant relationships of trust, companionship and communion turns into encounters of greed, competition and opportunism. Mind supports us to the hilt but can not bear for ever and with age devolves. In dementia or Alzheimer, we withdraw our consciousness from this world with regret. A life un-lived and un-understood. Can we do something about it. Now. Taking a cue from others’ mistake? Read such stories here and here .
Search this blog
Notice/WarningThis website is personal Weblog of the author. In other words, these are the personal notes of the author, though shared on the Internet. Unless it specifically says so, no page or post may be considered as advice, solicitation or persuasion to do or abstinence from doing anything or going anywhere or to perform or believe anything. Only brave-hearts may venture to read. It is strongly advised that unemployed or those in employment of God, may not read anything in this Blog.
- If you don't start somewhere, you're gonna go nowhere. - Bob Marley #quote 1 hour ago
- A goal should scare you a little, and excite you a lot. - Joe Vitale #quote 4 hours ago
- #VinodKhanna is my favourite actor. Hope he did not suffer in hospital. Shall follow him when time comes provided there is another time. 5 hours ago
- RT @Uppolice: @SandeepBhallaa @yogi_adityanath @noidapolice -For Information & Necessary Action Please. @digmeerut @igzonemeerut 9 hours ago
- "How hard it is that we have to die" -- is a strange complaint from the people who have had to live. #MarkTwain #quote 9 hours ago
Categories CloudAndroid BlackBerry Blogging Books Cheating Constitution Emancipation Enviorment Finance Food Fundamental Right Hall of shame Health History Home Remedies Human-rights Humour Interpretation Judges Law and Justice Life LifeStyle Linux/Ubuntu Mens Rea Philosophy & Religion Poetry Politics Relationship Sci/Tech Uncategorized