January 13, 2014
Happy Lohri 2014.
About Sandeep Bhalla
A lawyer, thinker, author, Linux/Ubuntu power user and sometime an economist or gardener or philosopher or cook or photographer depending upon the current thought and environment. View all posts by Sandeep Bhalla
This entry was posted on Monday, January 13th, 2014 at 6:48 PM and tagged with Lohri and posted in Philosophy & Religion. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Happy Lohri 2014.”
Search this blog
Notice/WarningThis website is personal Weblog of the author. In other words, these are the personal notes of the author, though shared on the Internet. Unless it specifically says so, no page or post may be considered as advice, solicitation or persuasion to do or abstinence from doing anything or going anywhere or to perform or believe anything. Only brave-hearts may venture to read. It is strongly advised that unemployed or those in employment of God, may not read anything in this Blog.
- #TweetJukebox more time, more freedom, more fun! Check it out at TweetJukebox.com #socialmedia 6 hours ago
- You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from. - Cormac McCarthy #quote 9 hours ago
- Success is normally found in a pile of mistakes. - Tim Fargo #quote 12 hours ago
- RT @bholeshwar7799: क्यो जाते हो एकान्त की तालाश मे लेह,लद्दाख,हिमालय..... कभी तो आ जाओ हमारे काग्रेस मुख्यालय..... @INCIndia टुरिज्म htt… 17 hours ago
- RT @iammamta29: यूं ही नही, इस माह को जेठ कहते हैं साहब.... इस माह सब सूरज के सामने सर ढक के चलते है.... 🌞🌞🌞🌞 .....✍♡💕 17 hours ago
Categories CloudAndroid BlackBerry Blogging Books Cheating Constitution Emancipation Enviorment Finance Food Fundamental Right Hall of shame Health History Home Remedies Human-rights Humour Interpretation Judges Law and Justice Life LifeStyle Linux/Ubuntu Mens Rea Philosophy & Religion Poetry Politics Relationship Sci/Tech Uncategorized