January 13, 2014
Happy Lohri 2014.
About Sandeep Bhalla
A lawyer, thinker, author, Linux/Ubuntu power user and sometime an economist or gardener or philosopher or cook or photographer depending upon the current thought and environment. View all posts by Sandeep Bhalla
This entry was posted on Monday, January 13th, 2014 at 6:48 PM and tagged with Lohri and posted in Philosophy & Religion. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Happy Lohri 2014.”
Search this blog
Notice/WarningThis website is personal Weblog of the author. In other words, these are the personal notes of the author, though shared on the Internet. Unless it specifically says so, no page or post may be considered as advice, solicitation or persuasion to do or abstinence from doing anything or going anywhere or to perform or believe anything. Only brave-hearts may venture to read. It is strongly advised that unemployed or those in employment of God, may not read anything in this Blog.
- What is 'I' and what gets hurt? youtu.be/eLSxtFxxB8E 1 hour ago
- What is death? #Death #ammanomore youtu.be/p2x9JA_LvWo 1 hour ago
- Five affordable social media tools to save you time and money. #socialmedia #tweetjukebox tweetjukebox.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/five-a… 3 hours ago
- RT @DurgaMenon: https://t.co/9x1XULhkc8 4 hours ago
- There is no such thing as a minor lapse of integrity. - Tom Peters #quote 11 hours ago
Categories CloudAndroid BlackBerry Blogging Books Cheating Constitution Emancipation Enviorment Finance Food Fundamental Right Hall of shame Health History Home Remedies Human-rights Humour Interpretation Judges Law and Justice Life LifeStyle Linux/Ubuntu Mens Rea Philosophy & Religion Poetry Politics Relationship Sci/Tech Uncategorized